Engr. Sofronio Raul A. Egargue
2nd Floor Executive Bldg.
Municipal Plaza, Baler, Aurora
I. Functional Statement:
1. Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of Local Government Unit concerned.
2. Administer, coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads and other engineering and public works project of the Local Government Unit concerned; and
3. Provide engineering services to the LGU concerned, including investigation and survey, engineering design, feasibility studies, and project management.
1. To advise the Mayor, as the case may be, on infrastructure, public works and engineering matter;
2. To coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads and other engineering and public works.
The MEO of Baler shall be a dynamic and competitive in service to the public through comprehensive infrastructures and facilities that makes it pride for any Balerians.
The MEO of Baler aims to adapt measures efficiently and effectively to provide courteously the maximum standard of service to the consuming public.
We, MEO Personnel, hereby commit to fulfill the following performances pledges to the best of our ability:
– Immediate, transparent, complete and honest service in all our transactions,
– Fair and non-discriminatory service coupled with warm reception at all times,
– No fees required to all frontline services,
– Provision of necessary action to rightful client only.
LGU – BALER MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING OFFICE CITIZEN’S CHARTER
MEO FRONTLINE SERVICES
REQUEST FOR SECURING PERMIT/S
– Building Permit
– Electrical Permit
– Sanitary Permit
– Fencing Permit
– Plumbing Permit
– Signs Permit
REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURING PERMIT/S
Any person desiring to obtain a building permit shall file an application there for in writing and on the prescribed forms, Together with the accomplished application form the following shall be submitted to the office of the Building Official.
IN CASE THE APPLICANTS IS THE REGISTERED OWNER OF THE LOT:
1. Certified true copy of TCT
2. Tax Declaration
3. Current Real Property Tax Receipt
IN CASE THE APPLICANT IS NOT THE REGISTERED OWNER OF THE LOT:
1. Duly notarized copy of the contract lease , or
2. Duly notarized copy of the deed of Absolute Sale or
3. Duly notarized copy of the contract of sale
FIVE (5) SETS PLANS AND SFECIFICATIONS, PREPARED SIGN AND SEALED
a) By a duly licensed architect or civil engineer in case of architectural and structure plans,
b) By a duly licensed Sanitary engineer or master plumber, in case of plumbing or sanitary installation plans,
c) By a duly licensed professional electrical engineer in case of electrical plans,
d) By a duly licensed mechanical engineer in case of mechanical plans,
Note: Plans & specification shall not be required for;
a) Traditional indigenous family dwellings which are intended for the use and occupancy of the family of the owner only and constructed of native materials such as bamboo, nipa, logs or Lumber, the total cost of which does not exceed fifteen thousand Pesos ( 15,000 ).
Procedures: 7 Steps
1. Apply in person to get the copy of application form (Form No. B-01) and list of requirements to be accomplished of the applicants.
2. Submit the accomplished application form duly notarized together w/ the required documents to the authorized records personnel.
3. For evaluation and computation of fees to be paid in the Municipal Treasurer’s Office.
4. Submit the official receipt to the authorized records personnel.
5. Recording and numbering of documents.
6. Indorse to the Building Official for signing.
Estimate Total servicing time: 17 minutes.
PROCEDURAL EXTENSION (CIRCUMTANTIAL)
The above-cited MEO Frontline Services with at all time be acted promptly by concerned MEO personnel to ensure efficient and effective services for guaranteed citizens’ satisfaction.
However, the only circumstance that may hinder/delay the release of the document/s is at the time that the Building Official (only approving official) is on official business.
A citizen who after availing of our frontline services satisfied or not may pose any issues, concerns and/or comment and suggestions through various ways and means such as;
1) Formal Letter
2) Citizens Feedback Form available at the officer-of the-Day Desk
3) Client Box at the Lobby
The MEO personnel will provide services guided by the following standards:
1. Written action on request is a must.
2. Servicing Division or Unit is always prepared to provide necessary assistance to the requesting party. Non-availability of the primary focal person is not a reason to deny action to requesting party.
3. Office hours are from 8:00 – 5:00.
4. Eight hours assistance of the “officer-of-the day” at the lobby.
5. Installation of Client-Feedback System to ensure that all issues and concerns will be acted with utmost consideration for customers’ satisfaction.
IN CASE OF FAILURE OF THE OFFICE TO DELIVER SERVICES ON TIME, YOU MAY CALL ENGR. RAUL A. EGARGUE AT CP # 09399019385